* Support & Advice – Back In School
* Nominations For National Executive & Officer Elections
* Conference Amendments
There are important NEU elections that will shape the direction the NEU takes in the future. They are mostly being fiercely contested, which is good for our internal democracy. Below are proposed candidates and positions. If anyone wishes top propose alternative candidates please do get contact me, before the meeting.
In addition there are also proposed amendments to conference motions. Again if anyone wants to propose alternatives please do contact me before the meeting.
Meeting ID: 882 1719 2251
Ealing proposes to nominate the following candidates.
1. Vik Chechi-Ribeiro – Equality National Executive Seat: Black Member.
2. Colleen Johnson – Equality National Executive Seat: Disability Member
3. Kacey de Groot – Equality National Executive Seat: LGBT+ Member
4. Duncan Blackie – Post 16 National Executive Seat
5. Trish Fay – Support staff National Executive Seat
6. Gawain Little – Deputy General Secretary
Ealing Proposes The Following Amendments on:
Motion 66 Support Staff
Motion 49 Autonomy For Districts
Motion 2 Stop Toxic Testing
Motion 25 Send Funding & Mental Health
Motion 44 Pride In Our Union
Motion 52 Debate & Discussion In the Union
Ealing Proposed Amendments 2021 2021 Proposed Amendments