Due to Covid restrictions and NEU guidance our AGM will be online. We had planned for the AGM to on the 28th Jan. Communications had gone out last term. We had hoped by delaying the date that the AGM could be in person and in a restaurant. We have had many a successful AGM before the pandemic with excellent guest speakers in a local restaurant. Sadly this is still not possible.
The agenda will be shorter than usual, by NEU rule it will contain
1. Minutes from previous AGM –> AGM Agenda June 2021 – Minutes
2. Reports and Statement of Account
3. Declaration of the results of the election of local officers (all elected unopposed)
In addition there will be;
* an address from our new President Carolyn Busingye – Brentside High
* A speaker from Notting Hill school for Girls part of the Independent GDST Trust that want to take members pensions away.
* National Pay Campaign next steps (results out on Feb 4th)
* Annual Conference prioritising of conference motions from all the motions submitted by all NEU Districts (Each district can submit and prioritise 6 motions from the booklet below. Ealing NEU Ctte will be recommending 6 to you. If you wish to propose 6 yourself please email me by next Tues 1st Feb 5pm. Conference Motions –> Priority Motions Booklet 2022
* Nomination for Annual Conference Ctte