Over Worked And Under Paid
General Meeting:- How To Stop This In Schools & Nationally
Hanwell Community Centre,
Westcott Crescent, W7 1PD
Free Parking & Food
Hybrid Meeting – Link Below
We are all worn out and stressed out, yet we haven’t even reached half term! But please do find some of that precious personal time to attend. There are wins we can achieve together and we kick start our national campaign too with some simple easy first steps.
This special General Meeting is for support staff and teachers alike.
Together we can;
- Reduce our stress and workload
- Progress up our pay scales
- campaign and win nationally a real pay rise
Please try and attend in person, its friendlier, more helpful and creates a better mood than online where we all end up multitasking with the meeting going on in the background. Plus we have a virus filter that has been tested independently in a level 3 bio-hazard lab. It removes all viruses in a large room in 60 seconds!
Nonetheless for those online is the only feasible option, we have brought a ‘Meeting Pro Owl’. It will make the experience for all of us much better.
Right at the very bottom of this post there are really good support materials. Please check them out.
Please download and check out the new “Value Education Value Educators” Its excellent support and a key campaigning set of tools, for support staff and teachers.
Latest updates for support staff on your pay and conditions
Teachers Pay Calculator How Much have I lost?
Write to your MP about your pay – very quick to do just fill in your name and click
Finally Thank you to all those who have said how they will be attending, please will you say in the comment box at the bottom how you will attend.
hanwell Community Centre, Westcott Crescent, Hanwell, W7 1PD
Zoom link and details
Meeting ID: 845 8866 1094
Below Is The Original Post And Resources
& Under Paid
This is a special and important Ealing NEU General Meeting on pay, progression and improving your work-life balance.
The meeting will provide:
1. Advice for both support staff and teachers regarding pay.
2. Advice on how to improve your work-life balance in your school.
3. Preparing for a national campaign on pay.
I encourage you to attend in person. We have an independently scientifically proven virus filter. It removes all viruses in 60 seconds from a very large room. Food will also be provided. In addition those who will find attending in person difficult there will be a zoom link. We have also brought a “Meeting Owl Pro” to enhance the experience for those online and for those in person seeing those online.
Please ‘comment’ below if you will be attending in person or online?
* Who decides your pay?
* Got extra work/roles without more pay?
* Is Your JD stating all that you do?
* Do you go home on time?
* Do you know what point you are on?
* Can you appeal against pay decisions?
* Is it true that you can now move up the Upper Pay Scale every year?
* How can I show wider contribution?
* How do we win a much deserved and needed pay rise?
* Do you have a proper 1265 directed time calendar?
Stefan Simms Ealing NEU